Define: style


Tomorrow is the place for today's fashion. Be your own fashion knight. Now that's my-ModusVivendi. So live it!

Style is unique. Style is individual. Style is YOU!

Sunday 26 February 2012

Dear Jeremy Scott...

Okay...I know I said my heart belonged to the last pair I blogged, but seriously! their all just so flirtatious! so much that I now want em all!...so whoever's going to put this girl out of her misery! these r all in my size ;)!

Adidas Originals Hardland Women Yellow & Pink & Green
Adidas ObyO Jeremy Scott Bones Women White & Geen & Yellow
Adidas ObyO JS Wings x 2NE1 Women Yellow & Blue & Pink



yeahhh....so dear Mr. Jeremy Scott. One of each in size 3.5 (UK Of course) will be wonderful please and many thanks in advance! I LOVE YOU :)! the last pair are very cheap
http://www.adijsshoe.com/jeremy-scott-x-adidas-originals-2ne1-js-wings-shoes-p-470.html on this site and so are the bones ones! thought I's save you some money! oh and btw, I wouldn't mind a pair of the mickey mouse ones and the teddy ones whilst your at it! my as well! i mean, publicity....from a nobody but STILL, publicity!
please
your the best
mercii
I look forward to my new presents :D

Arrivederchi
Love Hana
xo

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha this made me laugh! you're too cute! hope jezza sends you your shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete