Define: style


Tomorrow is the place for today's fashion. Be your own fashion knight. Now that's my-ModusVivendi. So live it!

Style is unique. Style is individual. Style is YOU!

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Karl GENIUS Lagerfeld! Part 2

thought i'd post the collars i'm actually drooling all over!!!
But it seems that I'm not the only one.. because they're all sold out minus the black sequined poplin collar :(!!
Karl  Karl  Karl Karl Karl 
I've been trying to figure out which one I'd buy if i ever could afford them. But truthfully he only answer I have is the whole lot! but if i realy did have to choose, I think i may go for the second one because there's a lot more to it that what you can see.
Karl 
There you go! up close! you could dress that up or dress it down! I call it the necklace of 2012! I see many cheaper versions being made available in topshop/ Primark! (please...) after all anythings cheaper than £125. One day...:s! Haha!
If i'm feeling creative, i may just try n do a D.I.Y job! let's just wait and see!!! None-the less, a huge applause for Lagerfeld! 
BEAUTIFUL!

Arrivederchi
Love Hana
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment