Define: style


Tomorrow is the place for today's fashion. Be your own fashion knight. Now that's my-ModusVivendi. So live it!

Style is unique. Style is individual. Style is YOU!

Thursday 2 February 2012

University Interviews

I thought applying for this art foundation was tough! But now I see myself saying that was bloody easy!!! Interviews at Nottingham Trent 14/02/12 and Salford 15/02/12. Also have to send off a mini portfolio to Westminster and London College of Fashion by the 14Th alongside the worst questionnaire of questionnaires since questionnaires existed for Westminster! I mean, it's only 4 questions! 4 mini essay questions :s! but I need to get it perfect! Oh dear! I think I'm going out of my mind! Still got Ravensbourne's to come! fingers crossed they decide to send me an interview ages after!
PLEEEASEEEE!
From this runway image I need to say who the designer is and what brand it is followed by my reactions and reflections and its meaning to me! That's only one question! Better get researching hey! I'll be back with the answer...
I hope

Arrivederchi
Love Hana
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment