Define: style


Tomorrow is the place for today's fashion. Be your own fashion knight. Now that's my-ModusVivendi. So live it!

Style is unique. Style is individual. Style is YOU!

Wednesday 1 February 2012

New Findings

So today has been pretty much a web surfing day! not only have I found that ASAP Rocky is the cover feature for the amazing dazed and confused, but I have found some awesome images, artists and a list of wonderful websites
so i thought i'd leave a few links
(awesome for new music videos and free music downloads :D)
(the home of fashion film)
(just all round amazinggg)
(where I've been bringing the beautiful images from)

Definitely  helped me out today! these sites are my number 1 reference points :D

ooh and before I forget,


  Bow Wow feat. Lil Wayne - Sweat                    




Lil Wayne - Mirror ft. Bruno Mars



BOTH A-M-A-Z-I-N-G VIDEOS 
check 'em out

Arrivederchi
Love Hana
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment